Wednesday 8 September 2010

Hello =]

Hi, my name is Eleanor. I'm doing Media Studies because I'm interested a wide variety of media. I love listening to music, I'm rarely without my iPod. I also love listening to live music because if the band are good live then it gives the music a whole other depth. Plus, I love the atmosphere of gigs. As for music taste, I like pretty much everything - as long as there's good lyrics, decent melody and I'm in the right mood then I'll listen to it.
The list of bands/artists I like is endless, but a few of my all-time favourites are Queen, Snow Patrol, The Beatles, Green Day and Eminem.



My favourite film at the moment is The Boat That Rocked.


I love how the rebelliousness of the era and the music is reflected by the DJ's and the listeners. I love how the whole story is about doing something you shouldn't but are anyway. For example, there's one boy who listens to his radio under his pillow after his parents have gone to bed :)
I also love the actors, they portray the characters brilliantly and they actually improvised parts that are just hilarious.
And I love the music but that goes without saying :)
I love pretty much everything about the film - Richard Curtis is a genius, I think he's an amazing director and a hilariously funny writer. :)

1 comment:

  1. Eleanor. Try an expand on why you like the boat that rocked, is it the actors? the music? the director? the 60's? etc.

    ReplyDelete